Translate

Saturday 12 April 2014

K for K-Drama!!

I was at one of my friend's house, when she suggested that we should watch some movies. After failing miserably at finding a decent movie, she told me if I would like to watch a korean serial. I gave her a weird look, thinking if she really was serious. She certainly was! So I didn't have much choice left. I pointed it out to her that I wouldn't understand a word, to which she said - the serial has english subtitles.

The serial that we watched was MY GIRL. It wasn't very difficult to follow and surprisingly enough I got hooked onto the show within 15 minutes. Each episode is of like an hour, so after watching one episode with her, I came home and looked it up online. To my utter astonishment, this show had all its episodes uploaded on Youtube. I sure behaved like a lunatic for the next week or so, for I hardly parted with my computer until I was done with the series.

And since then I have been a hopeless korean drama addict!! I love how each serial deals with girls falling for rich famous guys, who at first do not pay any attention and almost hate the girl, only to fall in love with her eventually.The dramas also have a lot of pain involved, the pain of not being able to be with their loved ones. There is invariably one guy in the show that has his heart broken. These shows have amazing music, the actors look - Oh so Good and the fashion is pretty awesome!!

Having watched quite a few drama like - Dream High, Playful Kiss, My Girl, Goong,You've Fallen For Me etc. My favourite K-Drama till date is - Playful Kiss!!

I know there are a whole bunch of people who love K-Drama as much as I do. And for those who haven't yet experienced this amazing thing, go watch it and fall in love.

                                                         


With love
V_RinkiD_V

6 comments:

  1. Stopping by on the 12th day of the #atozchallenge. Having a good time today blog hopping, saying hi and moving on. If you have time or interest, I am writing about gardening and related topics this month. Come and visit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will surely do so tomorrow, which is a sunday :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing about K drama I will also try to see them.
    I am blogging at The Other Side for A to Z challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you should definitely try them.I am sure you won't be disappointed.
      Do write to me, letting me know about you reaction.

      Delete
  3. I hadn't heard of K drama before. Really nice post, great to connect with another blogger through atoz. http://aimingforapublishingdeal.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes please watch it and let me know how you felt. :)

      Delete