1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I am from India, residing in Kolkata aka City of Joy!! Amazing place to be in. all you guys should pay a visit to this beautiful city once in your lifetime.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
My most anticipated book for this read-a-thon is The girl who played with fire by Larsson and if that massive book I am able to conquer then I want to read Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Chocolate!!! I remember during exams this helped me and my roommate in staying up and pulling all-nighters. And off course Coffee! So Chocolate and coffee!!
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
So my name is Rinki Debnath. I am pursuing MBA now. Reading have been such an amazing addiction that I feel blessed to have found the love for reading. Books are literally my best friend. My favorite place in a shopping mall? Bookstore off course!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This is my very first read-a-thon. I am excited like crazy!! I never have read over 300 pages in a day, so this read-a-thon I have set my goal for a chunky book with over 500 pages to read. So totally pumped to do this challenge!
Let’s do it!