Translate

Saturday 22 February 2014

100 HAPPY DAYS

After having had a series of upsetting days, with all  the negativity filled within me, I felt it was time for me to change my life for the better. So I google'd for happy days and this 100 HAPPY DAYS site caught my attention. I read through the page and instantly felt , "This is what I need right now!"

This challenge is rather an interesting one, it is about finding something, anything that makes you happy. The only trick is that you need to find it every single day. A challenge to find happiness daily.
How ever much we say that we can't find something that makes us happy everyday, if we dig deep, if we look around a little more, if we try to let go of our selves to view the larger world, I am sure we will succeed in finding things- large or small, that brings joy !!

A certain someone once told me - "Trust me , it will be amazing once you learn to be happy." 

Having said this, I am all geared up to start my #100HAPPYDAYS . I have signed up for the challenge and am determined to complete it .
Will keep posting about the progress and improvement I have made in the way I view my life.

With Love ~ V_RinkiD_V

No comments:

Post a Comment