Translate

Sunday 17 November 2013

Inspiration

Dance has always been a passion , a place of happiness , a place where I can escape from everything that is happening around me and feel the soul being free from all restraints. 

Though I couldn't take up dance as a profession, my love for dance has not faded one bit.Even now when a song plays, I move with the flow of music and feel the joy of being able to do all that I want to, with no one stopping me. 

The best part about dance is that you get to do your own thing, create your own step, your own posture, your very own choreography . Through dance you can depict happiness, sadness, anger, frustration, freedom, love and so much more , all at the same time , through one single piece. 

Dance makes me feel alive , makes me feel like I am a part of something bigger, helps me take that leap of faith and gives me the courage to show the world my talent. When I perform on stage, the lights, the audience nothing seems to matter that much. At that time , in front of me is a huge space which I own for the next few minutes and where I can live my life . 

I wish sometime in the near future , I will be able to perform on the dream platform and hope to keep the love for dancing alive within me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment