Translate

Sunday 10 November 2013

Baffled Soul

Have you ever come across a point in your life when you have no idea what to do , where to go , what decision to take next or feel like you can't breathe with so much going on ? I have.

Can't precisely describe the problem but all I know is, it is a cluster of emotions leading to a havoc inside my head.

The point in life when you have to decide what you will do next , what career you will pick is an extremely difficult decision to make. To figure out which is "the" suitable path to choose , what you want to do for the rest of your life is a decision that one has to make with a lot of judgement. 

I don't know if I am alone here, or there are others facing this kind of a situation. I know this is not an easy decision to make and even though this feels like a crisis situation , I am sure this phase in my life will pass quickly. And in the end I will be able to make the right choice. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment