Translate

Wednesday 13 May 2015

My Strength- MA

Ma
The creator of me, the ultimate definition of power, the most sensitive at the same time the most daring, my mother, my MA.

Since I was a kid, I have seen you do all that you can in your stride, to make my life better. Every obstacle I face is made easy by your presence. You are my first friend, my first guide, my first expert in life Teaching me how to talk, how to walk when I was a child, you explained to me the meaning of life.

As I grew up, you taught me that the outside world is not a fairytale land, but a place to fight for mere existence. You give me courage when I am in doubt of myself, you give me strength when I am weak, you stand by me when the world thinks I am wrong, could I ever thank  you for what I have become?

The journey towards a better future, to have a better career is your dream. You stand by me now and push me along, so I don’t lack the motivation I need. Parting with me, you endured so much pain, yet you put on a bold face and let me go ahead.

This one day is not enough to tell you how much you mean to me. 
Words and gifts are trivial in comparison to what you have given me.
Every day I feel blessed to have you in my life.
You are the WORLD's BESTEST MOTHER, I say with Pride! 
I may not show you my love, 
I may fight with you over stuff, 
I throw tantrums for no good reason,
but that is only because it is you who will bear with all that and yet love me every day, every season!
I love you Ma. 
You are my first friend, you are my best friend and you are loved more than gestures can express!
Happy Mother's Day!


With Love,
V_RinkiD_V



No comments:

Post a Comment